Spouse/Domestic Partner Guarantor Form

Student spouses and/or domestic partners are eligible for the same services as currently enrolled students. The Spouse - Domestic Partner Guarantor Form must be completed by the enrolled student. You may request a printable version of our Spouse - Domestic Partner Guarantor Form by emailing our Business Office at whs-billing-insurance@ku.edu.

For more information, refer to Eligibility for Services.