Students are encouraged to voluntarily submit documentation showing they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Students who submit this information will be eligible to win prizes through the university's Student Vaccine Incentive Program.
How to Upload COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Log into Watkins Health Services Patient Portal with your KU online ID and password.
- Enter your KU Student ID number to confirm your identity.
- On the homepage, click on the blue button labeled “Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information.”
- Upload a photo of your vaccination card.
- Enter the date(s) of vaccination and select the type of vaccine from the drop down menu(s).
- Select the blue button labeled “Done” to save your information.
Avoid a Delay in Processing
Your submission will be verfiied by a Watkins Health Services staff member to be entered in the weekly prize drawing. To avoid a delay with this process, please be sure the image of your vaccination card:
- Includes your first and last name
- Includes your date of birth
- Includes vaccine date(s) and type of vaccine
- Is not blurry making it illegible
- Is in English