Peer Health Educators
What is the KU Peer Health Educators Organization?
Peer Health Educators (PHEs) is a volunteer organization that provides peer-to-peer health education, under the direction of the Health Education Resource Office (HERO).
What would I do as a PHE volunteer?
- Participate in wellness events - wellness fairs, smoke outs, safer spring break, etc.
- Promote HERO programs
- Present to peers - classroom, Housing, Greek Life
- Program development
Why become a PHE volunteer?
- Get involved on campus
- Meet new people
- Gain knowledge within health and wellness
- Develop experience in public speaking
- Build a resume
- Acquire health-related volunteer hours for graduate programs
- Have fun while volunteering
How can I become a PHE volunteer?