As of January 5, 2015, patients of Watkins Health Services will be able to access even more of their medical information from within their secure patient portal than ever before.
These enhancements include:
- The ability to view past appointment dates along with name of the provider they saw, in addition to future appointment information.
- Results of lab tests once the provider has reviewed them.
- A list of their current medications as known to us.
- Any allergies we have listed for them will be displayed.
- Any medical procedures performed at Watkins will be viewable.
- A “Send Correction” link will allow them to send us a Secure Message if they have questions about their medical information or feel a correction is needed.
- A future enhancement will provide the ability to see the Radiologist’s report on any X-ray study they have had here at Watkins.
WHAT PATIENTS NEED TO CONSIDER: If they have ever shared their KU password with anyone, they are strongly encouraged to change their password prior to January 2, 2015. This will ensure their medical information remains Private.
Patients with questions about this new functionality may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.